So, for the new blog! Things have been so busy, it's hard to find time to post updates, but I'm going to focus more of my time on the blog. I want to stay as connected as possible to the people we love :)
UPDATE 1
Our caseworker did her final visit last week. We learned that Tiana accepted the change to our openess agreement. We also learned that things should move quite quickly now, and the Finley will legally be in our custody (instead of the agency's custody). No worries- absolutely nothing can happen at this point...the minute Tiana signed her papers when we picked Finn up, her rights were terminated. It's all just paperwork at this point. It will be nice to have everything done and finalized in a few weeks :)
UPDATE 2
We had an AMAZING Saturday as a family! I guess that's not really an update, but just something to be happy about. We went out to Washington Park where we had a wonderful picnic in the sun, and then hiked (I should say "walked") a couple of trails. It was SO pretty! We had such a nice day and enjoyed letting Finn see what good sunshine looks like (although he fell asleep as soon as he was put in the baby carrier!). Here's a few pics :)
No comments:
Post a Comment