Saturday, April 17, 2010

What a week (or weeks!)...

I know I said I would be better about posting, but the past few weeks were just crazy! So, from here on out, I WILL be better about posting updates of our little guy :)

A couple of weeks ago, we went to Medford for Easter. It was just wonderful to visit with family, especially Justin's sister's family who lives in San Jose. She just had a baby as well, so we loved meeting him and having Finn be the "big boy" for once ;) We really had a great time with everyone while we were there!! The first photo is of Finn and his new cousin, Elijah (we really couldn't get a good pic with Elijah cooperating :)) It's tough being 4 weeks old! The second is Finn and his Empasis cousins.



Justin's mom came to visit us last week so that she could watch Finn while I observed a classroom for school. It was so very nice to have her here and we really appreciated her help (thanks again, Barb!).

Finn is doing really great! He had his 4 month appointment a couple of weeks ago- he is over 14 lbs. and 25.5 inches long now! The doctor said he is just under the 50th percentile in weight and just over in height....growing perfectly :) He continues to reveal more and more of his developing personality to us. Finn really decides when he does and does not want to laugh....there's no one trick with him, but when he finally does get a laugh out, I can't stop laughing! It's the cutest noise in the world!!

2 comments:

Britney said...

Yes, you need to be better about posting. I go through Finn withdrawals that are painful

Lauren said...

Yay, I can leave a comment! Finn, Finn, Finn...could you be any cuter? I think not. I love how big he looks next to his cousin, reminds me of when Brooklyn looked like an amazon woman next to him when he was first born. Time goes too fast!