We had a GREAT time in Arizona. All of my girlfriends finally met Finn, and we were able to go to my friend, Sara's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, and she looked so incredibly happy. I'm so glad we were able to celebrate such a wonderful day with her.
Finn also met his new BFF- Crystal & Pat's 4 month old baby boy, Ty. They were so cute :) One of my friends, Ashley Hargreaves, bought Finn and Ty matching outfits for a BBQ we went to the day after the wedding :)
Our trip was go-go-go and we were absolutely exhausted by the end of it. We flew home Sunday morning, and Finn slept SO much the rest of the day Sunday, that night, and on Monday. I think we're finally rested and back to normal today! All in all, it was a great trip, and we had such a nice time! I'm so proud of how good of a traveler Finn is :)
Finn was pooped on our last night in AZ:
3 comments:
Those matching t-shirts are too cute!
I think that's the first official smile I've seen out of Finn captured on camera! I love him!!!!
Looks like Finn was the CENTER of attention with all those girls!! Hopefully the bride was okay with that! ;) WHAT FUN!!
Post a Comment