Justin asked me to stay in bed until he was ready for me. I originally thought this would be a challenge, because Finn normally wakes up between 6:30 and 7. Not on Mother's Day! He slept in until 7:30! Justin had picked up yummy quiche and fruit from a bakery and we ate breakfast before Finn woke up. He had a beautiful bouquet of flowers, with a card (shown below) that had Finn's hand print inside, and a gift. He got me (us) a video camera! We can finally capture the sweet moments Finn brings to our lives and share them with our loved ones who are far away from us!

After our breakfast, we went to church. Later that afternoon, we went for a family hike/walk in the Tryon Creek area. It was beautiful!
Finn and Justin being adventurous:
Finn and I at the end of the hike:
Okay, now for our first videos! I wanted to capture Finn laughing on video...a tough task! As soon as I can tell he's in the mood for laughing, I get the video camera out, and he stops. I finally got some good giggles on tape. Bear with me...you may get a little nauseous!
The second video was from this morning. We tried feeding Finley cereal for the first time this morning. Overall, he did a good job! The video is a little boring, but I want Finn's S. Oregon & AZ family members to get a peek at his latest development :)
7 comments:
I'm sooo happy for you! I love that handprint! It's amazing that God loves us way more than you love Finn -- if you can even imagine that.
can't wait to see you tonight!
What an amazing Mother's Day! I'm so happy for you guys! Happy that you finally got a video camera. I tried watching the video, waiting for it to load or something, we'll see. I'll find it on you tube if it doesn't work.
Love you!!
Love you Guys... Finn is so sweet and growing fast. I love the little giggles. Miss All,Grammy
The video of him laughing is priceless! So glad God chose Finn for you and Justin, and him for your son. I love him!
I love the video of Finn laughing :) What a perfect gift Justin, nice work! Love you guys.
Ohhh I miss you and that sweet baby soo much!! I love the new videos!!!
so glad you have a video camera now. we got one at about this age with Makalah and have never regretted it, although the family does groan when we pull out 60 dvds now of the kids. lol. being a parent is awesome!
Post a Comment