Finn is doing something new all of the time. I honestly feel like he has changed SO much in the last two months. He’s really growing and developing so darn fast! He loves to eat (as if that’s not obvious by his pictures). We’re trying new foods all of the time- some favorites are sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and bananas.
He is also starting to sit up on his own for about 30 seconds at a time. He can also put a little weight on his legs when we hold him up as well.
He still won’t roll over from his back to his belly (only belly to back…go figure). He rolls over about 90% of the way, and then flips back to his back. I think he knows he’s about to flip onto his tummy so he stops at the very end of rolling over
Finn is also “talking” up a storm. I’ve been trying to catch it on video, but he’s camera shy! He will sit there and carry on babble talk with himself or anyone who’s around for several minutes. It’s so stinkin’ cute- I love it!
I also watch a friend’s little girl, Brooklyn, twice a week (her mom, Lauren, and I trade watching the kiddos while we each work a few hours at the maternity boutique). Brooklyn and I have fun doing big kid things while Finn naps. Brooklyn likes to play with my hair stuff and with my jewelry- I love watching her put on as much jewelry as she can.
I think that’s all for now! I’m sure I’ll have a ton of more updates in the weeks to come!!
2 comments:
Look at them thighs! Love that little munchkin! I cannot believe how fast he is growing. Wow. You are such a good mommy!
WOW! he IS growing up so fast - can't believe it's already been 6 months! Love the updates :)
Post a Comment