We then went to lunch with the Tiantawatch family...or at least tried to. Finn was overly tired (I should have known not to sacrifice part of his nap time for lunch with friends!). We left lunch early, because Finn was being a little fuss-a-luff-a-guss...as soon as we put him in his car seat he nearly passed out. I guess having so many hands pray over you is exhausting!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Finn's Dedication
Yesterday, we had Finn dedicated to the Lord at church. It was such a wonderful morning! At the beginning of the church service, the Children's Pastor brought our family on stage and told a very short version of Finn's adoption story. He then asked the church to lift up their hands and pray over Finn (and over us of course- we need all the prayers we can get to make sure we raise Finley right!). It was truly a blessed morning :)
We then went to lunch with the Tiantawatch family...or at least tried to. Finn was overly tired (I should have known not to sacrifice part of his nap time for lunch with friends!). We left lunch early, because Finn was being a little fuss-a-luff-a-guss...as soon as we put him in his car seat he nearly passed out. I guess having so many hands pray over you is exhausting!

We then went to lunch with the Tiantawatch family...or at least tried to. Finn was overly tired (I should have known not to sacrifice part of his nap time for lunch with friends!). We left lunch early, because Finn was being a little fuss-a-luff-a-guss...as soon as we put him in his car seat he nearly passed out. I guess having so many hands pray over you is exhausting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I literally have tears. What a special and loved little boy. I'm so proud of you as parents, and am SO grateful to have watched this journey from nearly the beginning!
Love it!!!
So sad we couldn't be there. What an incredible experience. Finn is already a light for Christ and has been since the very beginning!! Love you guys.
Post a Comment