We have a walker on our hands!! We tried everything to get Finn walking. He would often walk to or from Justin and I, but only short distances. We were getting a little worried, but everyone kept saying "He'll do it on his own time." Well, they couldn't be more right. A couple of weeks ago, a wonderful friend recommended that we keep his socks and shoes off as much as possible to help with the walking. It totally helped! With Finn's own timing and the advice of a friend, he's officially a walker (although he sometimes crawls when h'es being lazy...crawling is still faster for him!) At any rate, he's now moving quite quickly around the house, and we couldn't be more proud (Finn thinks he's pretty cool too!). On a different note- we're all still adjusting to day care and being apart all day. Finn has been so sick every weeek, but seems to be on the mend now (getting over an ear infection this time). Hopefully our whole house will be healthy this next week :) Other than that, things are fairly calm around here. Justin is in Vegas golfing with some buddies for the weekend, so Finn and I are enjoying playing and enjoying the sunshine!
6 comments:
There is totally something to that barefoot thing... same thing with Canon crawling. He's always been so bundled up this winter and when we finally took his socks off, that's when he figured out the crawling thing!! I'll have to remember that when it comes time for walking :)
Way to go Mr. Finn!!
HUGE smile on my face! Look at his smiling face! A whole new world has opened up for him! YAYAAYAYAYYYYY!!!! I couldn't be more proud to share a birthday with him. ; )
Gooooo Finn! We always kept B barefoot, and I think it definetly helps them figure it out! He's getting so big Megs. Sorry about the ear infection...no fun. It's been a rough cold/flu season.
Look how proud he is of himself! Brand new wheels. Go Finn!
yay!!! Go Finn!!
So, I am finally getting a chance to catch up on all these blogs now that we have a working computer, so sorry that this is a late entry....He is getting so big! and what a handsome baby boy, or should I say, "BIG BOY". WOW how he has grown up so fast. Looking forward in keeping up to date from now on. :) YAY FINN!
Post a Comment